December is Tiger Month and Karol Priscilla
Golfer and model Karol Priscilla, Tiger's (eventual) return, Cam Smith's final 2022 victory, poor football picks, and soup dumplings sum up this week's episode with hosts Alex Lauzon and Michael Russell.
- Cam Smith wrapped up his 2022 golfing season with a win in Australia, making us wonder if Smith is the best golfer of 2022 (1:34).
- The DP World Tour was in South Africa, and a new tour member with less than five starts under his belt was able to notch a victory (5:01).
- Tiger Woods is poised to return to the golf world this week (even if he postponed his return after we recorded this week's episode), and Alex believed Tiger could beat half of the field in the Hero World Challenge (9:36).
- In Tuned In, Michael is still busy with the puppy, while also watching the new Netflix docu-series, "Pepsi, Where's My Jet?" Meanwhile, Alex is catching up with last week's guest's newest Hallmark movie (14:10).
- This week's guest is golfer, model, and host Karol Priscilla, who chats with Alex about her love of burritos, tequila, and golfing all over the world (14:10).
- Alex's Run Your Pool picks for college football continue to disappoint (kind of like Ohio State this weekend), as he risks the first losing season in some time (40:31).
- In the NFL, Alex's picks aren't much better, and neither where the Thanksgiving games for Alex and Michael's favorite teams (43:12).
- Michael checks in on the podcast's alma mater, the Quinnipiac Bobcats, who are seeing success on the ice and the hardwood (45:12).
- As the guys #AlwaysEndWithFood, Alex is looking forward to trying out the newest coffee drinks at Dunkin' and Starbucks, while Michael was enjoying some birthday cheesecake and soup dumplings (46:39).