The Debate - Are United now in a fight for top four?
Liam Bradford hosted yesterday’s show in the Megastore with guests David May, Ben Thornley, James Robson from Associated Press and Laurie Whitwell from The Athletic.
- Newcastle reaction/top 4 debate
- Brentford Preview
- Everton Preview
- Martial discussion leading on to strikers/Weghorst
- Macheda debut goal anniversary – our panel discussed their favourite debut goals
- Duncan Edwards anniversary – the panel discussed the best player they’d ever seen in the flesh (opposition included)
- Women’s team congratulations and title race discussion
Did you know that you can watch The Debate early, here on the Manchester United Official App
For your daily fix of Manchester United news look no further than our new United Daily Podcast
We'd also love it if you could leave us a rating and review wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.