In this episode, we will talk about diet, fitness, and health. We will dive into my daily routine, and I will share what I do every morning since I've decided to eat healthily, work out consistently, and pay more attention to my overall health. I will also share some simple tips you can implement to turn healthy choices into habits.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How I went from hating sports to training for half-marathon
- The importance of a healthy diet, and how can it affect our performance
- A step-by-step of my daily morning routine
- What anchoring is, and how it can help us incorporate new habits
Having a conscious diet is not about depriving ourselves of what we want to eat; it is about choosing a healthy version of what we want. We can force ourselves to stay on all kinds of diets for a while, but what will work more effectively is to train ourselves to make healthy choices and work out until those choices become part of our habits.
- Green Vibrance - Vegan Protein Shake: https://www.amazon.com/Vibrant-Health-Green-Vibrance-25-04/dp/B0786Q851W/
- Coaching Business Personality Quiz https://www.unstoppablesuccess.com/quiz
- My website https://www.unstoppablesuccess.com
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/niycpidgeon
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/niycpidge
- Find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/niycpidgeon/
- Now Is Your Chance: A 30-Day Guide to Living Your Happiest Life Using Positive Psychology, by Niyc Pidgeon https://www.amazon.com/Now-Your-Chance-Happiest-Psychology/dp/178180804X/