In this episode, we will discuss how being a visionary founder can trap you and turn you into a bottleneck in your own company. We will understand why most visionary founders feel the need to be involved in every decision within their business, what price they can pay for it, and how they can avoid this trap.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why it is hard for visionary founders to step aside and delegate
- The importance of learning how to translate and share our vision as visionary founders
- What should we do when we realise we’ve become the bottleneck in our organization
- Why we must understand that our business is not us but an expression of ourselves in the world
As visionary founders, a part of our job is to share the vision of our business with our team, build those bridges, create that synaptic connection between where we are now and where we want to be in the future. The sooner we learn to share that vision more effectively, the bigger the chance of succeeding and impacting the world as we envisioned when we started our business.
- Take The Visionary Founders Audit https://lisamitchell.co.uk/quiz
- Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelisamitchell/
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisamitchell.co.uk/
- Find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-mitchell-7218511/
- My website: https://lisamitchell.co.uk/