#894 Things Parents Need to Know About Schoolies
Three conversations you really need to be having with your teens BEFORE they head off to Schoolies.
Topics in this episode:
- Parents - it's ok to say no to Schoolies
- Creative and healthier alternatives
- Rite of passages
- Peer pressure, drugs and alcohol, fights, unsafe/risky behaviour
- Safe and healthy beats right and wrong
- Understanding consent
- Ensure your kids know you will always have their back
- #886 Get Set for Schoolies with Paul Dillon - a Happy Families podcast
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected]
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.