#329 Tricky Behaviours with Andrew Fuller
Timestamps for this episode:
- 00.32 Justin introduces Andrew
- 00.53 Is it appropriate to say we manage the tricky behaviours of others around us?
- 01.53 Andrew's acronym R.E.S.O.L.V.E.
- 02.09 R.espond with respect
- 02.46 E.ngage
- 03.35 S.eek understanding
- 04.39 O.bserve their feelings
- 05.47 L.ower the tone
- 07.37 V.alue add
- 08.17 E.mpower
- 08.55 Ad break
- 09.40 How to use the R.E.S.O.L.V.E. model with a tricky toddler
- 12.23 How to use the R.E.S.O.L.V.E. model with a tricky teenager
- 15.12 Technology and teens
- 16.24 Justin's summary
- 17.46 Andrew's process of forming his model
Tricky Behaviours by Andrew Fuller
For a happier family try a Happy Families Membership. Because a happy family doesn't just happen.
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected]