#760 Finding Appy-Ness and Navigating the Digital World with Katie Davis
Justin speaks with author & associate Professor Katie Davis about her new book
Topics discussed in this episode -
- Technology's Child by Katie Davis
- What are the risks for children under 3?
- Be keen observers
- Be aware of when you tend to reach for a device when you need a break
- The relationship between emotional & behavioural regulation
- Why are screens such an effective regulator?
- Executive function
- "Educational" apps
- Look for self directed & community supported apps
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected]
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.