#917 A Slice of Advice on Reducing Pressure
Reduce parental and societal pressure, as well as any self-imposed pressure your child may be experiencing, with these relationship-building, autonomy-supporting tips.
In this episode:
- Parental pressure
- Perfectionism and anxiety in children/adolescents
- School attendance
- Covid lockdowns and the price our children have had to pay
- Reaching goals, achieving potential
- Criticism reduces resilience - 9 Ways to a Resilient Child
- The 3 basic psychological needs of our children
- Autonomy supportive parenting
- School friendships
Email your questions and comments to [email protected]
Find out more about becoming a Happy Families member at our website
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.