The world's top culture doctor: Professor Frances Frei talks Uber, WeWork & more
I've been chasing this conversation for over 2 years and I'm delighted today to talk to the world’s most sought after culture doctor: Frances Frei is the Red Adair of work culture problems.
If something goes wrong at WeWork, Uber or Riot Games there’s one name you call… You’ll be thrilled to hear the brilliant, thoughtful interview Frances gives.
She’s very clear answering:
- could Uber have kept Travis Kalinick and solved their problems?
- what’s horrifically wrong with 360 appraisals?
- what is the first action she takes when she goes into a firm
- can anyone be the agent for change in culture?
- her feeling on the importance of purpose
Frances and her wife are the authors of a brand new book called Unleashed which recounts their experience at Uber, WeWork and more.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.