Apolonia Rockwell Show
Why Safety Is More Than Just Common Sense, w/ Justin Ganschow of Caterpillar
In this episode, Apolonia talks with Justin Ganschow from Caterpillar Safety Services about:
* Justin’s story from growing up working on a farm to entering the safety industry.
* How safety evaluations are done.
* How to improve the safety score of your company.
* Why good safety leaders listen to their frontline team.
* Measuring safety on a personal and group level.
* Workplace culture and its impact on safety.
* Having a real passion for safety.
Thanks so much to Justin Ganschow for being a guest!
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/true-safety-services.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.