Are You Being Unfair To Your Partner?
Relationships can be like bicycles, if you don't maintain them, they start to get rusty. That's according to today's guest in the bathroom, Joanne Wilson, AKA The Relationship Rejuvenator. Cam and Ali chat with her about getting in your partner's shoes, how to stay grounded during arguments, and what stops people from going to therapy.
- Learn more about Joanne Wilson at her website https://www.relationshiprejuvenator.com/home-page.
- Buy Joanne's book Renovate Your Relationship https://the.relationshiprejuvenator.com/book41416338.
- Follow Joanne on Instagram @therelationshiprejuvenator.
- Follow Cam on Instagram @camerondaddo.
- Follow Ali on Instagram @alidaddo.
- Follow Nova Podcasts @novapodcastsofficial.
Got a question for Cam & Ali? You can email them at [email protected].
Hosts: Cameron Daddo and Alison Brahe-Daddo.
Guest: Joanne Wilson.
Managing Producer: Elle Beattie.
Producer and Editor: Amy Kimball.
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au.
Separate Bathrooms would like to acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, the First Peoples of the land on which we work. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded, and recognise their enduring connections to country, knowledge and stories. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend that respect to all First Nations people listening.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.