The Smart 7
Ep. 468. The Sunday 7 – La Palma Lava, Superhuman Immunity, Rocks and Rover on Mars, does Low Quality Food make you fat?
Today's episode includes the following guests:
- Dr Amy Donovan, Geography Department, University of Cambridge
- Assistant Professor Jack Tseng, UC Berkeley
- Professor Paul Knoepfler, UC Davis School of Medicine
- Professor Paul Bieniasz, Rockefeller University
- Professor Lucas C. Parra, The City College of New York
- Dr Lori Glaze, Planetary Science Division Director, NASA
- Jessica Samuels, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Ehab Sayed, Founder and Director of Innovation at Biohm
- Dr David Ludwig, Professor of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health
It also contains references to the following article - https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ajcn/nqab270/6369073
The Smart 7 is a daily podcast that puts your brain into gear by telling you everything you need to know for the day in less than 7 minutes. It's a snapshot of the world, covering everything from politics to entertainment, via sport and current affairs.
Please follow and spread the word!
In Ireland? Why not try our Ireland Edition?
You need the Smarts? We’ve got the Smarts.
Contact us over at Twitter or visit www.thesmart7.com
Presented by Jamie East, written by Liam Thompson and produced by Daft Doris
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.