The Balanced Perspective with Terri-Ann Richards
Heal, Don't Harden with Dr. Debi Silber TBP014
It's tempting to believe that avoiding painful emotions and "putting on a brave face" is the best approach to get through difficult situations. But how will you handle it if you're experiencing pain, trauma, and betrayal from someone you hold? Betrayal is not easy to handle because time doesn't heal all wounds, it shows up in every area of life. It could affect your mind, body, lifestyle, and even business. Betrayal lends itself to creating an entirely new identity.
Dr. Debi Silber is a woman of health, mindset, empowerment, and personal development expert. She’s a holistic psychologist, motivational speaker, coach, and the author of the #1 best-selling book on Amazon: The Unshakable Woman : 4 Steps to Rebuilding Your Body, Mind, and Life After a Life Crisis. Dr. Debi has developed a predictable and established process for people to go from betrayal to breakthrough after researching and doing a PhD study on how we feel betrayal by a family member or partner.
Quotes from this episode:
- “You are a very different person, when you have fully and completely rebuilt your life from betrayal.”
- “We've all been taught that time heals all wounds. I have proof that when it comes to betrayal, that's not true.”
- “If you do not learn to trust again, it's like living half a life.”
- “Your worldview is your mental model.”
-Dr. Debi Silber
- Debi’s journey to becoming a holistic psychologist and entrepreneur
- What are three groundbreaking discoveries of Dr. Debi?
- Accumulated data statistics from Dr. Debi’s Post Betrayal Syndrome quiz
- Predictable roadmap of healing
The Unshakable Woman : 4 Steps to Rebuilding Your Body, Mind and Life After a Life Crisis