Is AI really a threat to humanity?
Expert responds to big tech’s AI extinction warning. Researchers find 4,000-year-old plague DNA in Britain. North Korea’s failed attempt to launch first spy satellite into space. Why we need to tackle in-flight cabin fumes. In this episode:
- Cecilia Rikap from City, University of London on artificial intelligence ‘extinction’ warning
- Pontus Skoglund and Pooja Swali from the Francis Crick Institute explain 4,000-year-old plague DNA discovery
- Chinese Scientist: 'Don't rule out' COVID-19 lab leak theory
- ‘Smart bandages’ could improve outcomes for patients with non-healing wounds
- Why fish are relocating to colder waters
- The Red panda that escaped from Newquay Zoo
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.