Beth Walker: You Don't Have To Wait
In this episode, you’ll also hear:
- The long journey that led Beth to find her calling – and the common thread she found throughout all of her many pursuits
- The importance of having a mentor who can both challenge and uplift you
- Why you shouldn’t write in isolation
- Which numbers and analytics really matter from a digital marketing perspective
- Beth’s experiences with both traditional publishing and self-publishing
Beth Walker has partnered with her husband for twenty years, in leadership and ministry both on and off the football field. Beth is passionate about encouraging women to pursue their individual callings from God. She is a contributor to Friday Night Wives and The Glorious Table. On her own blog, Lessons from the Sidelines, Beth offers practical advice for other coaches' wives as well as a behind-the-scenes look at her family's life as they serve their football players and their community.