Clerestory (Bryan Kam)
A philosophical journey, with Isabela Granic
Part 2 in a series of interviews on the book I'm working on, Neither/Nor. Isabela Granic and I recap dependent origination and discuss how I encountered philosophy through Russian literature, Taoism, and eventually got interested in Western philosophy.
- My article: "Dependent Origination without any Pali"
- "The Disarticulation of the Self in Nietzsche" (1981) by J. Hillis Miller PDF
- Brian Magee article on philosophy: "Sense and nonsense" (2000)
- Our earlier episode: Experimental and Historical Sciences
- Article by Deborah Casewell: "Karl Jaspers: The forgotten father of existentialism" (2023)
My website. Occasional updates on my Substack. Frequent updates on my Patreon. See also the InterIntellect for events.--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/bkam/message