Phoebe speaks to Edilia Gänz who has been at the heart of innovating the way opera and ballet are funded. She is the Director of FEDORA, a platform dedicated to early-stage funding for artists and projects across Europe.
In this episode, Edilia breaks down the multiple ways the arts are funded. She explains the way her job balances creativity and data. She describes the art of connecting donors to projects they will be passionate about.
Edilia’s experience shows us how crucial fundraising roles are to the creative industries, and how your skills and interests could be valuable in these jobs.
Arts Work is brought to you by Sadler’s Wells in association with Barclays Dance Pass.
You can find:
- transcripts and details on the full series here
- more information on Barclays Dance Pass here
- more information on FEDORA here
- follow Sadler's Wells on Twitter @Sadlers_Wells
- and follow Fedora on Twitter @FEDORA_Platform
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.