Adam Koszary: social media content manager
Ankur speaks to Adam Koszary who’s built a career by helping museums and galleries craft social media content out of their vast collections of historic objects. Adam’s currently a social media and content manager for the Royal Academy of Art, and he discusses the roles he’s had that led to this point.
He tells us about creating viral Tweets featuring animals for the Museum of English Rural Life (Absolute Unit, Chicken in Trousers and Merlin the Bat .) He talks about how these Tweets connected the museum to new audiences, and turned into memes which lead to a job offer at Tesla. He shares what he loves about his job--crafting stories and conversations out of museum collections and making people laugh.
Adam’s experience is a great example of how you can take something you’re passionate about and the skills you have from being a social media native and turn them into a job that makes a difference.
Arts Work is brought to you by Sadler’s Wells in association with Barclays Dance Pass.
You can find:
- transcripts and details on the full series here
- more information on Barclays Dance Pass here
- more information on Adam’s work here
- follow Sadler's Wells on Twitter @Sadlers_Wells
- follow Adam on Twitter here @AdamKoszary
- And follow the Royal Academy of Art on Twitter @RoyalAcademy
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.