Music in the Language Classroom with Allison Wienhold
In this episode we talk all about using music in the language classroom. I'm joined by Allison Wienhold, a Spanish Teacher in Iowa, who speaks about the numerous benefits of music in our language classrooms.
Allison speaks about:
- the value and benefits of using music in the language classroom
- the flexibility of using music, from a few “quick wins” to diving into culture and representation
- where can we find music to use in our classrooms
- activities to engage with music
- I have a song...What do I do before, during and after?
Connect with Allison Wienhold:
- Website: misclaseslocas.com
- Instagram - @Mis.ClasesLocas
- Facebook - Mis Clases Locas
- Facebook Group - Mis Clases Locas Group
- Twitter - @MisClasesLocas
Connect with Joshua and the World Language Classroom Community
Work with Joshua either in person or remotely.
Sign up for Talking Points, my weekly newsletter with tips, tools and resources for language teachers.