World Language Classroom
How to do a Write and Discuss with Ben Fisher-Rodriguez
Have you tried a Write and Discuss in your classroom? Are you hearing about this procedure for the first time? No worries if it is, because in this episode, Ben Fisher-Rodrigues, a German teacher in Washington, joins me to talk about the benefits and logistics involved in implementing Write and Discuss as part of Comprehension-Based Communicative Language Teaching.
Topics in this Episode:
- Comprehension-Based Communicative Language Teaching (CCLT) and what this looks like in Ben's classroom
- the benefits of using Write and Discuss
- Logistics of doing a Write and Discuss
– when you us it
– how you do it
– the procedure
– what you can do after
- Ben's pro tips
Connect with Ben Fisher-Rodriguez:
- Twitter: @MrFisherSays
- Blog: MrFisherSays.com
- LLLAB: Language Learner Literature Advisory Board
- LLLAB Twitter: @language_board
Work with Joshua either in person or remotely.
Sign up for Talking Points for tips, tools and resources for language teaching.
- Twitter: @wlclassroom
- Instagram: @wlclassroom
- Facebook: /wlclassroom
- WLClassroom Facebook Group
Teachers want to hear from you and what you are proud of in your classroom.
Join me on the podcast.
We record conversations remotely, so you can be anywhere.