13 Part 2: Promoting Offers To Attract Paid Clients
This episode is all about promoting your offer in a way that attracts paid clients.
If you've tried any of the ideas I've shared so far, please do mention it in the reviews so I can hear all about your experience!
To be able to sell to an audience, they have to be engaged. So, to set a strong foundation, I start by sharing ideas of how you can warm up your audience before you start selling to them.
After that, I unpack:
- How to package your offer in a way that's appealing
- How to communicate in a way that resonates with potential clients
- Copywriting tips that make people read and engage with your content
Bonus: towards the end, I share five ideas you'll find useful if you struggle to know what to write.
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.