12 Part 1: Creating Sellable Offers
If you're not attracting as many clients as you'd like, you're going to LOVE this episode.
I'm doing things a little differently ...
I've split this into a 3-part series so you can have a week in between episodes to action ideas.
Here's the plan:
Part 1 How to make sure your idea is sellable (this episode)
Part 2 Promoting your offer to attract paid clients
Part 3 Processes that convert browsers to buyers
So, grab a notepad and pen and get ready to create a thought-dump of all the ideas that come to mind while you listen!
In this episode, I share ideas to help you:
- Lessen the feeling of risk or apprehension your potential clients might be facing
- Pay attention to small details that will make your offer stronger
- Check that your idea is robust i.e. something your clients will invest in
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.