03 INTERVIEW: Claire Pass - Wellbeing And Mindset For Education Business Owners
"Focus on what's critical rather than what's urgent." This is just one of the practical tips that Claire Pass shares as we discuss wellbeing and mindset as an education business owner.
Claire Pass, co-founder of Dragonfly: Impact Education, is a current part-time school teacher.
She delivers wellbeing workshops in schools, and is driven by the principle that the children we teach can only be well if the adults in their lives are well too.
We talk about:
- Tips for reducing overwhelm
- Things that keep stress levels low
- Research-led principles that protects our wellbeing
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.