20 INTERVIEW: Louise Purvis - From the classroom to business
Are you a classroom teacher thinking of stepping into your own business? Maybe you have something else in mind. Perhaps, you have no idea what's next for you.
Listen up as Louise and I share our insights and reflections from our own experiences.
A little snapshot: Louise left the classroom to be a receptionist, so she could decompress. She then set up her tuition business and now, is a productivity mentor for small business owners.
Here's what I asked her:
- What helped you decide whether being a business owner was right for you?
- How did you prepare for the transition from employed to self-employed?
- Which teaching skills (or experience) have helped you as a business owner?
- Which have held you back?
- What advice would you give someone unsure how to approach leaving to start a business?
- If you could do anything differently, what would it be?
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.