Upgrade Your Education Business
22 How To Sell To Schools With Karen Gibb
If you're interested in selling to schools, you're going to love this value-packed episode.
Karen Gibb from Mind Marvels shares how she successfully:
- Sells wellbeing workshops to schools
- Created a presence that results in schools approaching her
She is so generous with her knowledge and experience; here's what I asked:
- What was your biggest challenge when you started selling to schools?
- Who's the best person to contact?
- How do you suggest people follow up after the initial contact?
- How did you get known by schools so they started approaching you?
- What's your approach given that you're selling something that's not related to an 'academic' subject (wellbeing workshops)?
- What advice would you give someone who's a novice in selling to schools?
I hope you enjoy!
Are you a tutor? Would you like to grow your business with someone who 'gets it?'
Here's what you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Support the show
Come and say hello!
✦ Get free training and updates to your inbox (no spam)
✦ Facebook group
✦ Instagram: @samtalksbusiness
✦ LinkedIn: Sumantha McMahon
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.