09 Tackling Edupreneur Challenges
There was no way I'd be able to get through everything in one episode, so it won't be the last one of its kind!
Running a business can feel lonely. So, I've shared insights and questions that people have asked in my Facebook group, as well as others I'm a member of.
Here's what I talk about:
- How to decide what to offer for free without getting trapped in a 'freemium' model
- How to make room in your budget for investment, when you feel like you can't afford it
I've also dedicated a final section just for private tutors.
The three challenges or scenarios I tackle are:
- What to do when you're working successfully with a student, but the parent/guardian is a nightmare
- How to decide which direction to take your business in, when you're tired of transacting your time for money
- How to navigate working for agencies, when the idea of them taking commission stings
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.