09 Tackling Edupreneur Challenges
There was no way I'd be able to get through everything in one episode, so it won't be the last one of its kind!
Running a business can feel lonely. So, I've shared insights and questions that people have asked in my Facebook group, as well as others I'm a member of.
Here's what I talk about:
- How to decide what to offer for free without getting trapped in a 'freemium' model
- How to make room in your budget for investment, when you feel like you can't afford it
I've also dedicated a final section just for private tutors.
The three challenges or scenarios I tackle are:
- What to do when you're working successfully with a student, but the parent/guardian is a nightmare
- How to decide which direction to take your business in, when you're tired of transacting your time for money
- How to navigate working for agencies, when the idea of them taking commission stings
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.