Bridging The Orgasm Gap
For too long, we’ve been led to believe that for people with vagines, an orgasm is a rare and illusive thing. Georgia is here to tell you that is just not true. She’s gathered some of the world’s leading experts who know exactly how it all works down there and is keen to share the cheat codes to female pleasure. Even if you don’t have a vagina, this one’s for you!
- Learn more about Dr Laurie Mintz on her website https://www.drlauriemintz.com/
- Find out more about Dr Laurie Mintz's book Becoming Cliterate: Why Orgasm Inequality Matters-- And How To Get It
- Follow @gspot._ on Instagram
- Follow @novapodcastsofficial on Instagram
- Host: Georgia Grace
- Dr Jane Chalmers, Senior lecturer in Pain Sciences at the University of South Australia, @KJaneChalmers
- Dr Laurie Mintz, Professor of Human Sexuality at the University of Florida, @drlauriemintz
- Managing Producer: Andrew Brentnall
- Producers: Amy Kimball, Edwina Stott, Lem Zakharia
- Editor and Audio Imaging: Adrian Walton
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.