Humor in the Hard Stuff…even in Hospice
Today, I reflect on the 10th anniversary of my Mom’s passing. Sharing intimate memories from her final month, where I was able to find humor in the hard stuff — I was even able to find humor in hospice.
There’s tremendous healing power in finding laughter in the midst of grief and the unique ways my Mom, even in her final moments, infused humor into challenging situations.
What You’ll Learn:
- The significance of marking anniversaries, even those tinged with sadness
- The power of finding humor in challenging situations, particularly during times of loss
- Intimate and touching stories from my Mom’s time in hospice, showcasing unique and humorous moments
- The role of laughter in healing and remembering loved ones
- Get my FREE on-demand video training: How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline (Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety — Finally Find More Peace of Mind) https://charisyourlife.com/video
- Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/charisyourlife
- Follow me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on YouTube: https://charisyourlife.com/youtube/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/charisyourlife/
- My website: https://charisyourlife.com/