Think of Your Age as Levels
In this episode, I talk about the immense pressure we put on ourselves based on our age, plus the expectations society imposes on us. Many of us have regrets, guilt, and self-criticism connected with our age.
However, there's a fresh perspective that can liberate us. I was recently introduced to the concept of considering age as levels rather than ‘years old.’ Drawing inspiration from video games, I cover how we can choose our experiences and progress to higher levels in life. This reframe can help shed the heavy weight associated with age and allow us to embrace a more empowering and enjoyable journey.
What You’ll Learn:
- The impact of societal expectations and personal judgments tied to age
- Embracing the idea of age as levels for a more empowering mindset around aging
- The analogy of life as a video game
- Overcoming patterned, negative thoughts about aging through a playful and lighthearted approach
We’ve heard the phrase “age is just a number;” what if you now view it as an opportunity to level up and embrace new experiences, like we would in a game?
- Get my FREE on-demand video training: How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline (Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety — Finally Find More Peace of Mind) https://charisyourlife.com/video
- Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/charisyourlife
- Follow me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on YouTube: https://charisyourlife.com/youtube/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/charisyourlife/
- My website: https://charisyourlife.com/