The Pokemon Episode (Extended Cut)
This is a special extended cut of our previously aired Episode 7. It's twice as long as the previously aired episode and comes in at around 22 minutes. Only hit play if you really love Pokemon and don't mind listening to us go off on tangents about them. Cheers!
In today’s episode, 6-year-old Nathaniel is the host and asks his dad some Pokemon questions:
- What is Pokemon?
- What is Pokemon Go?
- What is a Pokemon trainer?
- What is a Pokemon Gym?
- How does a Pokemon win a battle?
- How do you get Poke Balls?
- What are the different types of Pokemon?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Riddles for Kids
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of COVID 19
- Indoor activities for kids
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we'll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: