In this episode:
- Dan's off to the Tower of London (although only for a visit) to find out about its gory and gruesome history.
- George tells us about the Imperial War Museum in Cambridgeshire, Bear Grylls Adventures in Birmingham, HMS Unicorn in Dundee.
- Bex gives you something to do at home – and it may be unicorn themed!
- Sean chats to Tess from the Virtual Big Dog Walk which starts on September 1st. It's all to raise money for charity.
- Plus Anna Louise chats through your name suggestions for her chick – and crowns a winner!
Tell us what you're up to at FunKidsLive.com/ActivityQuest and we might use what you send us in a future episode.
Opening times and prices correct as of recording. Check before you travel.
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.