157. Griffin Cork, Eneyat Ahmady Abracadavers
Griffin is a Canadian actor and producer who has been working in the film, theatre, and voice industries for over a decade. Born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, his creativity was fostered through Theatre Works, Quest Theatre, Calgary Young People's Theatre, Theatre Alberta's
ARTSTREK, and Central Memorial Performing and Visual Arts Program.
His professional career began at twelve years old, taking on the titular role in A Paintbrush for Piccolo with the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra and performing in the 1700 seat Jack Singer Concert Hall. Griffin later secured his first film role, acting alongside Matthew Perry (Friends, The
Whole Nine Yards) in the feature film The Ron Clark Story. Since then he has worked with Stephen Amell (Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow) and Maggie Grace (Lost, Taken) in the TV Movie When Calls The Heart and Colm Feore (Thor, Chicago) in the feature film Everfall.
He has worked with a number of theatre companies including Theatre Calgary, Theatre Junction, The Shakespeare Company, Lunchbox Theatre, Birnton Theatricals, Thou Art Here Theatre, Calgary Opera, Shakespeare By The Bow, W&M Physical Theatre, and the In Arms Theatre Collective. Griffin is the former host of the talk-show Studio 315 on Shaw TV, and can be seen on Heartland (CBC), Abracadavers (The Fantasy Network/Amazon Prime), Pet Heroes (CMTV), and Hug-O-Gram (REVERY, Telus Optik). You may also recognize his voice as Kouji Ibuki on Cardfight! Vanguard, Brutal of the Martial Arts on Future card Buddy Fight X, and Kibaltes on Future card Buddy Fight Hundred.
Enayat Ahmady is an actor, known for Where I Want to Be in 5 Years (2020) and David's World and the Cyclops Hour (2022).
Outline of the Episode:
● [02:55] Introduction about Griffin Cork.
● [04:33] Introduction about Enayat Ahmad.
● [09:38] Griffin Cork's favorite theater to watch?
● [12:28] Laura COP Character?
● [13:46] What is your feeling after doing your dream job?
● [20:45] Inspiration of shooting camera shots?
● [26:15] Have you done any research before coming to season 2 of Abra Kadabra?
● [30:38] What do you do to get the character right?
● [33:58] How do different actors have similar phones in the episodes?
● [40:26] What do you do with your body as an actor to showcase as you are doing a
● [44:31] Would you rather choose to lose your ability to speak or ability to hear?
● [45:47] Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader for the rest of your
● [47:35] Would you rather ever have a mullet haircut or a ponytail haircut?
● [49:30] Would you rather like to write a secret or not?
Catch Griffin Cork
Catch Enayat Ahmady
Connect with AmigosPC!
Check out Official AmigosPC Merch at:
Join the conversation with the Amigos by becoming a member of Amigos pc get direct access
to our discord and other cool free stuff https://amigospc.supercast.tech/