Apolonia Rockwell Show
Learning to Lead in a Male-Dominated Industry
On this week’s episode, Apolonia dives into a topic that is present every day in her life and career as a safety professional. As a woman and as a minority leading a safety company in a historically male-dominated industry, she understands that they are challenges she has to face, but she also doesn’t see them as a disadvantage and always lets her uniqueness work for her.
There are so many women who are doing amazing things in the world of safety, and as more and more women join the field, it is important to have conversations like this to understand how capable they are and how much they can bring to this ever-changing industry. .
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/true-safety-services.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
* Stitcher: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Stitcher.
* Podfollow: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-PodFollow.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.