Be In Demand with Laurie-Ann Murabito
146. The 5 Practical Ways To Get Known As A Speaker
No matter where you are in your business journey, whether it's your first week, month, or years, standing out and gaining recognition can give you a competitive edge.
One of the most effective ways to quickly establish yourself as a speaker in your industry is by leveraging the available speaking opportunities around you. In this episode, we'll explore five practical strategies to get known as a speaker.
Check out what you’ll learn:
- How to let others know you’re available to be booked as a speaker and not make it hard for those who failed mindreading 101.
- Leaning into who you know and the relationships they have with others.
- Don’t overlook your warm market. Where are you already a paying member that routinely hires speakers?
PLUS, getting booked to speak has never been easier than it is today. Speaking is the fastest way to grow your audience.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get on the waitlist for IN Demand Signature Speech NOW!
- Follow me on Instagram: @laurieann.murabito
- Click and read more into over on my website.
- If you’re looking for support to grow your business faster, get fully booked and profitable, schedule a call to explore if you’d be a good fit for one of my coaching programs.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my episodes.
Feel free to DM me, I'd love to continue the conversation and get to know you and hear your story.
Thank you for listening,
This episode is brought to you by Sales Edge, the all you need all in one platform to run your successful business. Email marketing, unlimited courses, websites, memberships, landing pages, social media scheduler, CRM, and more for one low monthly price. It’s my one solution to ALL of my business needs. Try it here.