Be In Demand with Laurie-Ann Murabito
147. Improv- Embrace the Unpredictable in Life and Business
Improv is the unknown and isn’t that what life is.
Embracing the unknown and being able to go with the flow will serve you in so many areas of your life.
Improv in theatre is when the plot, characters and dialogue of a game, scene or story are made up in the moment. But improv goes beyond the theatre stage; it’s life.
Speaking, wither in person or virtually is improv. One of the things I teach my clients is how to handel the unknown while delivering your presentation, so that they always look like the pro.
Check out what you’ll learn:
- How improv isn’t just reserved for the acting world and how you can use these improve skills in your life and business.
- How improvisational skills can be used when speaking to audiences, so that you look like the pro and expert in the room.
- A few ideas of how even the best laid plans can go astray and how you can make it look like this is exactly how you planned it world work out.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Grab the FREE resource Directory of Places to Speak
- Follow me on Instagram: @laurieann.murabito
- Click and read more into over on my website.
- If you’re looking for support to grow your business faster, get fully booked and profitable, schedule a call to explore if you’d be a good fit for one of my coaching programs.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my episodes.
Feel free to DM me, I'd love to continue the conversation and get to know you and hear your story.
Thank you for listening,
This episode is brought to you by Sales Edge, the all you need all in one platform to run your successful business. Email marketing, unlimited courses, websites, memberships, landing pages, social media scheduler, CRM, and more for one low monthly price. It’s my one solution to ALL of my business needs. Try it here.