165. Practice vs. Perfection: Breaking Free From the Trap of Perfectionism
Constantly striving for perfection? Find yourself held back by the fear of being anything less than flawless. Your obsession with perfectionism is hindering your progress. In this episode, you’ll delve into the timeless battle between perfect and practice.
In a world inundated with perfectly curated images and polished presentations, it's easy to forget that greatness is often born from the humble beginnings of practice and trial runs.
Don’t misinterpret feelings of awkwardness. Initial discomfort shows up from not having the needed skill set. It’s the fuel to keep you focused and learn new things consciously until they become second nature.
Join us as we uncover the power of embracing practice and the freedom it unlocks for us to reach our full potential.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of acknowledging awkwardness as a natural part of learning and growth
- How to overcome the heavy weight of perfectionism and unleash your true potential
- The transformative power of practice in honing your skills and developing confidence
Embrace practice over perfection to unlock your true potential.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get on the waitlist for IN Demand Signature Speech NOW!
- Get daily inspiration on Instagram: @laurieann.murabito
- Click and read more info over on my website.
- Looking for support to grow your business faster, get positioned as the expert and leave your audience mesmerized with your story, then schedule a call to learn more about my programs and how we can get you speaking in front of the "right" audiences.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my episodes.
Thank you for listening,