Ned Raggett joins us to discuss the heaven and hell aspects of Eurovision Semi-Final 1. Who knew that 2021 would be Satan's pop culture year?
Satan's Glowup Summary
- Welcome back, Ned Raggett!
- Eurovision 2021 Semi-Final 1 Part 2
- Slovenia - Ana Soklic - "Amen" (2:54)
- Sweden - Tusse - "Voices" (9:59)
- Black Widow trailer (YouTube)
- Cyprus - Elena Tsagrinou - "El Diablo" (17:46)
- Tacos El Diablo (Oxnard, California)
- Norway - TIX - "Fallen Angel" (23:58)
- Croatia - Albina "Tick-Tock" (30:25)
- D-Side "Pushing Me Out" (YouTube)
- Belgium - Hooverphonic - "The Wrong Place" (35:37)
- Cover art (via Eurovision.tv)
- Top row: Bojan Simoncic | Willy Vanderperre | Panos Giannakopoulos
- Bottom row: Mislav Zabarovic | Gustav Ike & Streetchic Media | NRK / Julia Marie Naglestad
- Episode Transcript
- Spotify Playlists: Eurovision 2021 | First Semi-Final | Second Semi-Final | Selection Season
- Eurovision 2021 Contest Page
- Semi-Final 1 Part 1: 113: Container Ship of Love
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcast, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find us.
Want to support the show? Join our Patreon!
Follow The EuroWhat? Podcast on your favorite podcast app and on Twitter @eurowhat