Inspired Budget Podcast
#092: How To Deal With Unexpected Expenses & Emergencies
When it comes to your money, I personally believe that setting up your emergency fund should be the very first thing you tackle. You’ll be thankful that you have it in place when you’re faced with unexpected expenses.
Today's podcast will answer all your burning questions when it comes to your emergency fund:
- Why do you need an emergency fund?
- How much should be in your emergency fund?
- When should you dip into it and what do you do once you've drained it?
- What happens when you've got an emergency fund set up, but it's not enough to cover your emergency?
- Preorder my new book Money Made Easy & get access to early bird bonuses!
- Follow Allison on Instagram! @inspiredbudget
- Read the full show notes here on the blog!
- Take my FREE class on How to Budget to Build wealth!