Sarah (she/her) of Shadow Femme is a practitioner who blends together shadow work, astrology, and human design to help people own their full, authentic selves. She's a biracial queer femme who specifically loves working with cycle breakers and people who are navigating liminal identities.
In this episode, Sarah and Eryn talk about:
- Sarah’s journey with shadow work and how she’s gotten to this moment in her life
- What is shadow work?
- Her journey with queerness & sexuality & gender & shadow work
- I share about my journey with queerness too & what that has to do with shadow work and cutting off parts of self
- Seeking cis male approval and validation
- How she blends shadow work, astrology and human design to work with them all
- The process of integrating shadow parts / rejected parts
- The purpose of our different parts
- Imposter syndrome when it comes to mystical and intuitive practices
- I also read a poem about coming out!
Blog for this episode: www.living-open.com/blog/sarah-shadow-femme