"I'm Not Here to Be Right, I'm Here to Get it Right" with Dr. Uchenna “UC” Ossai
My guest is Dr. Uchenna “UC” Ossai is a sex-positive pelvic health physical therapist, sexuality educator and counselor. YouSeeLogic is her platform that focuses on improving the sexual intelligence of adults through innovative content and honest discussion that is free of judgement.
"I'm Not Here to Be Right, I'm Here to Get it Right" is a quote by Brene Brown that inspired our chat!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- IG: Sex Positive Families
- Restorative Yoga for Ethnic and Race-Based Stress and Trauma by Gail Parker
- The Body is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Pleasure Activism by Adrienne Maree Brown
- Better Sex Through Mindfullness by Brotto
- Anything by Bell Hooks + Audre Lorde
- All About Love by Hooks
- Love and Life
- The Political Determinants of Health by Daniel E. Dawes
- David William's Ted Talk
- The first ever Trauma-Informed Pelvic Health Certification by Lindsey + Lara Desrosier
- Pelvic OTPs United -- Lindsey's new off-line community!
Where to find UC:
- Her e-book "Sexy Swagger: A Guide for Reimagining Your Sex Life"
- IG: Youseelogic
- Her website