Parkinsons + Pelvic Health
- OT Pioneers: Intro to Pelvic Floor Therapy opens January 15-19, 2024
- We'd love to welcome you to Pelvic OTPs United - Lindsey's off social media community ($39 a month with no obligation!)
Meet my guest: Erica Vitek, MOT, OTR, BCB-PMD, PRPC
Erica has been an occupational therapist at Aurora Health Care at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin for over 20 years. Erica is Board Certified in Biofeedback for Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction (BCB-PMD), Board Certified Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner (PRPC) through Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute, LSVT BIG and PWR! (Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery) certified. She has a special interest in Parkinson disease, for both optimal exercise rehabilitation strategies and treatment of Parkinson’s specific pelvic health conditions. She is faculty at the Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute and has authored the 2-day virtual course Parkinson disease and pelvic rehabilitation.
Erica has been been married for over 21 years and has two teenage daughters!
You can check out Erica's course on Herman + Wallace here.
Introducing Pelvic OTPs United -- Lindsey's new off-line interactive community!
Inside Pelvic OTPs United you'll find:
- Weekly group mentoring calls with Lindsey. She's doing this exclusively inside this community. These aren't your boring old Zoom calls where she is a talking head. We interact, we coach, we learn from each other. The power of these community calls is staggering. Plus, she's got a lineup of experts coming in you don't to miss (see the P.S.).
- Highly curated forums. The worst is when you post a question on FB just to have it drowned out with 10 other questions that follow it. So, she's got dedicated forums on different populations, different diagnosis, different topics (including business). Hop it, post your specific question, and get the expert advice you need.
- Private podcast. Miss a group coaching call? Not a problem, the audio is uploaded to a private podcast so you can listen on the go. Turn your commute into a transformative
More info here. Lindsey would love support you in this quiet corner off social media!