Understanding Ehler-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility with Libby Hinsley
You're invited to join us for the OTs in Pelvic Health Summit on August 19-20, 2023!
Get in Touch!
- Learn more about pelvic health at www.functionalpelvis.com
- Follow Lindsey at @functionalpelvis.com (www.instagram.com/functionalpelvis)
- Reach out via email: [email protected]
In this episode, we discuss:
- The most common type of hypermobility disorder also happens to be the least understood.
- Libby's organizing principle for life for those with hypermobility disorder
- The common experiences outside of the musculoskeletal system that people with Ehler-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility experience
- Why do so many people with hypermobility also have
- Can you share with us a story of how optimal care would look for someone dealing with these issues?
- Nutrition and it's impact
- Barriers to adequate care for bendy people
Where to find Libby:
- Her book: Yoga for Bendy People: Optimizing Benefits of Yoga for Hypermobility by Libby Hinsley
- The Hypermobility Hub (an online membership (with a free version and a premium paid version)