Funding Your Dream: Start-Up Finance Strategies with Derick Gant (The 24K Coach)
Unearth the secrets to financial stability with Derick Gant, a registered investment advisor, acclaimed TEDx speaker, and performance coach. This episode takes a deep dive into Derek's journey to financial stability, focusing on his principle of 'inspired action' and how consistency can lead to long-term success.
Learn how to leverage your existing skills to generate income as an entrepreneur and break through the cultural taboos around money. Get a glimpse of Derick's personal TEDx experiences and the insights he gained from his unique upbringing.
"The path to financial success is paved with strategic investments and controlled expenses." -Derick Gant
- (0:00:06) Self Mastery and Inspired Action in Finance
- (0:14:01) Discovering Hidden Income Opportunities
- (0:25:38) TEDx Talks and Taboos
Visit Derick’s website to learn more! https://www.derickgant.com/
Listen to Derick’s two TEDx Talks
- “To Progress We Must Talk About Money” https://www.ted.com/talks/derick_gant_to_progress_we_must_talk_about_money
- “The Fear of Powerlessness” https://www.ted.com/talks/derick_gant_the_fear_of_powerlessness
“What Dentistry Teaches Us About Curbing Racism”