How Jordan Blair Grew Her Podcast to 350k Downloads Per Month
In this episode, we chat with Jordan Blair, host of Dreamful Bedtime Stories to learn how she grew her podcast to 350,000 downloads per month.
Leave a Rating & Review
- Apple Podcasts - Leave a Review
Follow Podcast Growth Hacks and Pat Cheung
- Pat Cheung - Twitter
- Podcast Growth Hacks - https://podcastgrowthhacks.com
- Ask a Question - https://podinbox.com/podcast
Follow Jordan Blair and Dreamful Bedtime Stories
Podcast Growth Hacks Learned in This Episode
- Understand who your listeners are and lean into content fitting that audience.
- You might start out with certain assumptions, but don’t be afraid to pivot along the way.
- Study other podcasts extensively.
- Incorporate the elements you like.
- Remove the things you don’t like.
- Don’t be afraid to do feed drops or episode drops.
- It can increase your download numbers.
- It keeps your feed consistent, especially on weeks when you’re on break.
- It helps you build relationships with other podcasters in your niche.
- Consider charging other podcasters for feed drops in your podcast.
- You can charge $40 per CPM.
- For podcast sponsorships…
- If you’re selling baked in ads, consider giving CPM discounts by selling episode bundles.
- To effectively monetize from fans…
- Consistently make it a part of your primary call-to-action.
- Start a fan monetization strategy early on.
- Give fan shoutouts on episodes when your fans give support.
Podcast Resources Mentioned in This Episode