My Journey - Knowing The Market Size of My Niche
- PodInbox - Get Your Free Podcast Fanpage - https://podinbox.com
Follow Podcast Growth Hacks and Pat Cheung
- Ask a Question - https://podinbox.com/podcast
- Website - https://podcastgrowthhacks.com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/patcheung
My Biggest Learning So Far, Growing This Podcast…
- Knowing the max audience potential of my niche category
- Talk to other, well-known, podcasters in the same category to know what their download numbers are like
- Understand and be realistic about the math. If you actually reach your estimated max audience size…would that still fit the goal you have with your podcast.
- Don’t look at your download numbers too prematurely.
- Focus on producing a consistent show first, and set a target episode count, before you start examining your audience numbers.
- Many people may not be consuming your podcast in the early stage, so looking at your numbers too early might be counter-productive.