80. Volume: Tina Tower: Micro-Million Dollar Business
In a society that makes you conform to all sorts of structures, standing out and being yourself is a rebellious act. There's never been a better time for you to be yourself.
If you are an entrepreneur, artist, athlete or creative, one who makes something that didn't exist before, then this is for you
In this volume of The Psychology of Entrepreneurship…
I interview Tina Tower about creating a Micro-Million Dollar business because:
She is the Author of One Life – How To Have The Life of Your Dreams, released in 2018. And now … Million Dollar Micro Business (get your book if you haven’t already got it. I’ve read it cover to cover.)
She has won the Telstra National Young Business Woman of the Year Award
She is an Australian Business Champion featured on the Today Show, in the Financial Review, on Sky Business as well as the Business Woman to watch by Huffington Post.
She is a Coach to online course creators, A Podcaster, Business Strategist … and my friend 🙂
In this episode we speak about:
* Being the example, the leader & the believer.
* Her first exciting moment in entrepreneurship
* The disparity of professionalism
* The Taliban and what is happening now
* Tina's backstory – the lawyer, teacher, entrepreneur
* Sales & Selling – how to not have icky sales conversations
* The 7 day launch formula
* How to prepare for a selling campaign
* The mountain of value you already have
* The most important thing you can do for women rights
* Generational women issues
* How to show up as an entrepreneur
If you have a business and a podcast download your free copy of The Recurring Results Roadmap for Podcasters™. Download it here – https://roadmap.wearepodcast.com
This Roadmap gives you 3 main things:
* Your perfect clients' attention – You know that you're the best kept secret in your industry. We'll show you how to get your audiences' attention. It's quite simple if you follow the right steps.
* Their deepest engagement – No form of content is more engaging than voice and audio. We'll show you how to create an engaging podcast.
* An easy method to sell – The average sales process is a mess, for everyone. We'll show you how to avoid ‘icky' conversations and properly grow your business.
Hi. Its Ronsley. If this is your first Volume, Welcome. This is a weekly series where I go inside the mind of an entrepreneur, artist, athlete, academic; to decipher what is the psychology of our decisions.
I’m Australian and I’d like to start by acknowledging the traditional custodians throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. I pay my respects to them and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging of the land I am standing on today. I extend my respect to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who listen to this.
It’s been a while hey!
Lots of changes. And since this is the psychology of entrepreneurship it is probably important that I address the break I took over the last few months.
At the end of May my grandma died in India after having covid19 for 3 days. For what may seem like obvious reasons now, I stopped everything. Both podcast stopped publishing. I wanted a break to process it all. What was the biggest impact was that I couldn’t go back to say bye maybe.
I’m in Australia and haven’t left these shores for what seems l...