Felix Hoffmann, chief curator C/O Berlin | EP37 Subtext & Discourse
Felix Hoffmann, has been the chief curator of the C/O Berlin Foundation since 2005. He studied art history and cultural studies in Vienna and Berlin and worked at the Photo Museum in Munich, the Kupferstich-Kabinett Dresden and the Museum Folkwang in Essen.
C/O Berlin is a charitable foundation that presents a cultural program with an international standing. The exhibition venue for photography and visual media shows works by renowned artists, promotes emerging talents and accompanies children, teenagers and adults on their journeys of discovery through our visual culture.
Interview with Felix Hoffmann recorded by Michael Dooney on 10. November 2020 at C/O Berlin.NOTES
- Full Episode Transcript (online soon)
- Felix Hoffmann (instagram)
- C/O Berlin
- Anna Ehrenstein (official website)
- George Nebieridze (official website)
- Exhibition: No Photos on the Dance Floor! Berlin 1989 - Today (video)
- Exhibition: Das Letzte Bild Fotografie und Tod (video)
----more----SEBASTIAN DE LA LUZ (audio engineering)