Andrée Martin, Mindset Monday - Why All Successful Teams Rely on Their Clutch Player
Hello everyone and welcome back to Mindset Monday with Andree Martin on the Success InSight Podcast
Andrée Martin, Mindset Monday - Why All Successful Teams Rely on Their Clutch Player.
MINDSET MONDAY - Why All Successful Teams Rely on Their Clutch Player.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame, and a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Master Certified Coach.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, and corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée Martin returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday to chat about “ Why All Successful Teams Rely on Their Clutch Player.”.
Key points include:
Count on them, Can be counted on! The “6th Player”.
- From within with Confidence
- A team player
- Consider all angles
- Can’t be stopped
- Consistent momentum others follow and support
- Often calculated because know the direction needed to go in
Tough as nails
- Can-do attitude
- Believe in themselves and commit to the team to carry out the plan or need/play at hand
- Nothing phases them no matter what is thrown their way
Chiming into the zone
- Click into the zone easily
- Breathing is calm
- In the +Flow
- Inner awareness without outer chatter affecting them
Hit your peak to win
- Each of these first five letters (Count on them, Lead Strong, Unbreakable Stride, Tough as Nails, Chime into the zone)
- Creates a stride to Peak to Win!
- With momentum, direction, energy, and focus, to not only hit your peak
- Assurance to Get the Gold! There was never settle for silver, they Get the Gold!
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her website at
You can also follow Andree on the following social sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflicts.