Tiger Returns to The Match and Chris Wiatr
Resort golf, Tiger's return to primetime, a NOLA weekend, and professional golfer Chris Wiatr headline this week's new episode with hosts Alex Lauzon and Michael Russell.
- Russell Henley wins at Mayakoba, as Alex's picks sniff the top of the leaderboard again, and past guest Taylor Montgomery continues to cash checks (1:47).
- The LPGA heads to Florida is begin their season ending swing, and Alex prepares to head to the LPGA Tour Championship (4:31).
- Bernhard Langer never gets old, wins for 44th time on the Champions Tour (5:40).
- Tiger, Rory, JT, and Jordan will headline this year's "The Match," coming December. Will Tiger and Rory's new venture drop some new tech in the broadcast (8:45)?
- The PGA heads to the Houston Open, where Scottie Scheffler looks to continue his 2022 and strong showing in Mexico. On Monday in Austin, meanwhile, Alex got to see four pros battle it out in a local chip-and-putt (10:51).
- In Tuned In, Michael enjoyed a couple days in New Orleans, while Alex couldn't believe Michael Strahan's man cave on MTV Cribs (13:46).
- Professional golfer Chris Wiatr chats with Alex about life on the Latin American Tour, growing up playing golf in New England, and his favorite sports memories from UCONN (17:05).
- College football has a bunch of big games over the weekend, and Alex continues to have on-again off-again weeks in his picks (44:18).
- In the NFL, Alex's picks where just kind of "meh," while his Pats entered the bye with a win, and Michael's Giants look to come out of the bye and have a strong second half of the season (46:35).
- The Houston Astros won the World Series, and Michael is not all too happy about it (48:58).
- As the guys #AlwaysEndWithFood, Michael recaps his NOLA beignet battle, Alex enjoys another trip to Buc-ees, and the guys start thinking about Thanksgiving appetizers (49:47).