The Story of Woman
The First Chapter: a year in review and what's to come next
In this rare solo episode, I reflect on the close of the first chapter of the podcast - it’s been just under one year! I also talk about what’s to come in 2023.
Some things I discuss include:
- The joy and pride I feel celebrating the first year of the podcast
- How unbelievably grateful I am to all of you for being a part of this journey!
- The (gasp!) ambition I have for the future of this podcast and community
- What’s coming in 2023 - including a special series to be released in March
- How you can support the podcast to help me put out more and better content - and which is essentially buying stock in the future of womankind ; )
- A compilation of sound bites from all the episodes this year (which starts at 17:50 in case you’d just like to listen to that!)
Share your invaluable feedback through this survey to help make the podcast even better.
- What were you favorite episode(s)?
- What “aha” moment(s) have stuck with you?
- Suggested book(s), topic(s), interviewee(s)?
- Questions about you, fellow storyteller! (This helps me understand who I'm talking to, and make improvements accordingly.)
All questions are optional and will result in my eternal gratitude 😊
Powered by The Trouble Club: use the code STORY25 to get 25% off all Trouble ticket sales and membership payments
Transcription is available here
Join the storytellers:
...and help elevate woman’s story to our main narrative!
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | LinkedIn
Subscribe to the newsletter
- Subscribe, rate and review on iTunes, apple podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts
- Share with a friend, colleague or family member
- Become a Patreon for access to bonus content and to support the podcast, or buy me a (metaphorical) coffee
- Check out The Story of Woman bookstore filled with 100's of books like this one. Any books purchased through the website links support this podcast AND local bookstores!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? I’d love to hear from you!